[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Strange happenings?

piercedfreakpiercedfreak
Reactions: 1,000
edited March 2017 in General Chat
Last night when I logged out I was in Nameless as usual, so I can start my day off with the daily quest there. Today upon logging in, I was in the Alien Base: The Cell of General Holding. I thought I had been hacked at first, but all my items are in place, and there was no message about logging in from a different IP.

Comments

• BunnyWriterBunnyWriter
    Reactions: 1,485
    edited March 2017
    Is this the first time this is happening to you? Did you use boss qeueing prior to walking to vanishing?
    Whenever my Evan exists a boss, regrdless of it's location. he is always brought up into
    Zen temple :/
  • piercedfreakpiercedfreak
    Reactions: 1,000
    edited March 2017
    Is this the first time this is happening to you? Did you use boss qeueing prior to walking to vanishing?
    Whenever my Evan exists a boss, regrdless of it's location. he is always brought up into
    Zen temple :/

Ive had it happen randomly with boss queueing, but never with logging out, and logging back in. I didnt use boss queue this time, as I had done all my bossing earlier, and was just turning quest in, and moving mesos, and items to stash before logging out. I have not even started any quest in New Leaf City to even get to the Alien Base, so that makes it even stranger.

With boss queue where ever you are when you start the queue request is where it will take you when you exit, for the most part. So if you are in Leafre and start a queue request to Zakumx, and walk to Nameless, and get the queue to Zakum, when you exit Zakum, you will/should go back to Leafre, not Nameless.