[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

I DON'T KNOW???

AngelRose59AngelRose59
Reactions: 1,360
edited April 2017 in Archive
I don't know if I am really STUCK, per say, but I am having a problem getting back to fighting the monsters. I was fighting the monsters and than decided to take a break and check out some o f the portals. I am pretty well near lvl 30. So I went in a portal, and now I cannot seem to find my way out again??? I am on the kiernan channel 1. I am where they have where you can make Jewelry, and do Mining and another one, also. And I think other players have booths set up there to sell there wares, as well.

So, if you can tell me how to get out of there, I would greatly appreciate it!!!

Buy the way, I have played Maple Story many, many years ago, and I am so glad that it has returned :D My Hubby and I used to play it together and now he wants me to download it for him, too :D Thank You so much for bringing Maple Story back. Another one that has come back, that I really love, is R.O.S.E. Online. They BOTH ar3e just two spectacular games. Thank You once again :D I think my characters name is RoseAngel59 or AngelRose59? I do not remember.

Moderator note:

Please Read this: Posting Guidelines - Stuck Characters

Comments

• SesomSlayerSesomSlayer
    Reactions: 1,185
    edited April 2017
    I think you are in Ardentmill, there is a portal in the image below on my red circle. That's where you can get out. Sometimes it's blocked by people who are standing infront of it.

jemTZDB.jpg
    AngelRose59
  • TwizzzlersTwizzzlers
    Reactions: 2,235
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    If your stuck you can msg Customer Service and they can give you a ticket! Best wishes <3
    AngelRose59
  • AngelRose59AngelRose59
    Reactions: 1,360
    edited April 2017
    I think you are in Ardentmill, there is a portal in the image below on my red circle. That's where you can get out. Sometimes it's blocked by people who are standing infront of it.

jemTZDB.jpg
    Thank You so much :D I got out before I saw this note :D But, Thank You Anyways :D

SesomSlayer