[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Some artwork for my milestone

PrincessNinjatoPrincessNinjato
Reactions: 1,845
Member, Private Tester
edited April 2017 in Fan Creations
Reaching level 230 I had this on stand by...
going_to_level_230_by_lunaprincessninjato-db524wn.jpg
I started making this when I hit 90.00% and though out the time I would grind like crazy, Took a nice break at 95.00% and over time just kept going until I got my level up.

So here in this picture I have Princess1una rocking the Zero set but with the Luminous NX staff along with my pets, Pinkbean soul, Android on the big spider with the propellor monkey cape and white angel and that giant hourglass always behind me along with Lazuli and the Otherwordly Cyguns along for the ride while Eskalade is holding the door....Oh and Soul seekers all over the place...Can't go wrong with out the seekers

I botched the color of the Giant spider...My mind had a bumble bee in mind and that override my art direction, I even named my spider "BeeBee" because of the color, Also I appear to have forgotten the star gloves on Princess1una's hands.

Accidents happen but hitting that milestone cancels out any small flaws and I am just in a good mood,
Enjoy the art work
JettLuvsUSesomSlayerBellamazed