[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Have anyone gotten your A Special Pink Gift?

ShadowJoshXDShadowJoshXD
Reactions: 1,330
edited April 2017 in General Chat
Well I did Lvl my PB to 100 today and came back after doing more power leveling on my Pink Bean for the event.. But I noticed I can't get the Reward Box for the A Special Pink Gift which involves getting a PB to 100 but when i went to try to claim it on my main. It doesn't seem to be there. Is it a bug or something happen. Comment for this help please.

Comments

• jofnoaisfgagjofnoaisfgag
    Reactions: 610
    edited April 2017
    Looks like it's set so you can only get it on a character below level 120.
    This is probably because of the pink bean exp potion, which is untradable, and nexon doesn't want people to accidentally get it on a character that can't use it.
    This seems to apply in Reboot too, even if you don't get an exp potion.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    The unopened box can be put in storage, though.
    Unfortunately, everything else in the box is also untradeable. So if you want the EXP potion on a low-level char but the transform potion on your main, you're going to have to give one up.

Nexon is always so good at giving generous-looking gifts and making sure we can't make full use of them.
    And it's not like we didn't complain about this during the previous Pink Bean event.