[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Something weird is happening

iHateForumsiHateForums
Reactions: 560
edited April 2017 in Bug Reporting
For the past day or two now ive had some weird things keep happening to me in game, I first noticed two days ago that my Final cut skill after being used would not apply the +60% attack to my range even tho it gave me the buff in top right corner + sometimes the mobs i hit with it will die but they appear to still be alive but stuck in position and no longer able to be hit.

Secondly almost everytime i log in and try to type in chat it takes about 5 attempts for it to finally work, AND when i check my Buddy list tab i can not see what channels my friends are on OR i can not /Find them either. ( Was in a shop recently and it took me multiple tries to talk in the persons shop)

Now i was doing Muto pq and after i used Rope node Skill my character gets stuck in position and the only way to move is to Double jump THEN my Rope skill wont let me cast it for the remainder of the PQ.

Almost forgot to mention, While doing normal magnus i constantly take damage even while being inside the blue aura, As well as my potions AND Aran character card DO NOT HEAL ME AT ALL. So these past few days normal magnus feels like hard magnus. Not to mention im forced to use Buff freezers unless id like to re use drop and exp buffs.

Anybody else having this same issue or is it just me, I've only noticed it started to happen AFTER i created my PB ( Not sure if that has anything to do with it) but i cant find anything else that would cause this to happen.

Comments