[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[BROA] Selling Anniversary Equipment

ArchanIomharArchanIomhar
Reactions: 1,025
edited April 2017 in Maple Marketplace
Heyo! I have no interest in completing that museum quest because lets be honest, I'd kill myself trying to complete that wreck.

Instead, I'll just be looking out for the anniversary equipment that I specifically want. Everything else? I'll put a post for selling it here. You guys can make your offers I guess, I don't know what a reasonable price is, so... I can trust y'all maybe... not to rip me off with your offers, yeah? Yeah, okay.

Optionally, if you don't have the mesos to pay me with, then... you can trade me for items that I want! Y'know, if you don't want to complete the museum either. Here's what I want;
  • Things for Hunter job class (bows, feathers, etc.)
  • Things for Blaster job class
  • Things for... whatever it is the punchy Pirates are called again. Brawlers? I think?
  • Capes

Currently I have...
  • 11th Anniversary Katara
  • 11th Anniversary Fighter Secondary Weapon (forgot what it's called)

I'll try to update this every 12 hours. If you're interested, make a comment here. All trades will be conducted with ArchanIomhar on Broa.