[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

how to complet TOT'S KNOW HOW?

jobetoco94jobetoco94
Reactions: 100
edited April 2017 in Game Guides
how to complet tot's know how basic change hotkey?
Z0nDg7.jpg
i tried to complet this by myself but didnt work.

Comments

• jobetoco94jobetoco94
    edited April 2017
    after some tries i clear it! see the key bindings in W in image that i posted before? i drag it to key 6 and cleared it!
    JhpfaY.jpg
  • jobetoco94jobetoco94
    edited April 2017
    now i'm stuck in other tot task. i equiped the medal and i cant clear it. what should i do? medal system have 8 steps. i need "copy" all steps to clear the task? i need wait the medal to expire to complet the task?
    pO1auK.jpg
  • jobetoco94jobetoco94
    edited April 2017
    stuck again with more tasks i equip a cash hat and still cant clear it.
    yrubkd.jpg
  • jobetoco94jobetoco94
    edited April 2017
    also stuck here, i use the hair cash item and changed my hair in Natalie npc and cant clear this task.
    1zYEDc.jpg
  • InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited April 2017
    jobetoco94 wrote: »
    now i'm stuck in other tot task. i equiped the medal and i cant clear it. what should i do? medal system have 8 steps. i need "copy" all steps to clear the task? i need wait the medal to expire to complet the task?
    pO1auK.jpg

This content has been bugged since December 2016.

• jobetoco94jobetoco94
    edited April 2017
    my suggestion is to close maplestory, fix all bugs and only open when bugs are fixed. i dont like to play with bugs or just remove Tots0s know how... we(players) dont need it. i remember this thing wasnt in maplestory years ago and we could play without bugs.