[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Remove Cassandra from event hall

TashieTashie
Reactions: 1,450
edited April 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I really don't understand why it's taken Nexon so long to address this point and it NEEDS to be addressed. I'm sure I'm not the only player the lag in event hall affects and yet still there are MANY of us who are unable to go inside and turn in quests. Even this patch with having to turn in maple leafs to her. I'm at a dead end because i simply can't ; it's an issue than many players have and many players have informed on the fourms and yet we still have no answer......its annoying because I feel we're missing out on something that we shouldn't have to be =_= so insight into this would be nice or someone who can BRING THIS FORWARD again would be nice as well

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    Cassandra is one of the main causes of the lag in Event Hall. If they put her in Henesys, then Henesys will lag to a standstill.

What they need to do is put the quest in the notifier, right where they already put the quests that start the leaf collecting and let you choose sides. So nobody would have to go talk to Cassandra in person.
    TashieStarrySWolf
  • TashieTashie
    Reactions: 1,450
    edited April 2017
    AKradian wrote: »
    Cassandra is one of the main causes of the lag in Event Hall. If they put her in Henesys, then Henesys will lag to a standstill.

What they need to do is put the quest in the notifier, right where they already put the quests that start the leaf collecting and let you choose sides. So nobody would have to go talk to Cassandra in person.

I figured it had something to do with her lol tbh I'm just tired of getting all these events and can't participate in them due to something they can't resolve or find an alternate way of fixing nor do I think it's fair that some of their player base has been experiencing this for quite awhile and we still haven't herd anything back your suggestion is great and i hope some MOD see's it and relays that message to them