[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Event Hall Lag/Coin Shop Placement

RawRaw
Reactions: 515
edited April 2017 in Bug Reporting
So, I was wondering, since the event hall is so laggy, would it be possible to put a coin shop OUTSIDE there so that I don't have to spend five minutes to buy two items? Its super frustrating moving the mouse slightly, waiting five seconds to see where it goes, then recorrecting to the spot you want to click. Over and over. All I'm saying is that it would be nice until this laggy hall stuff is solved to have a coin shop accessible from outside the event hall. Maybe in Nath and Leafre? I don't know, but the lag is terrible in there right now.
  1. Do you experience Event Hall lag?6 votes
    1. Yes.
       83% (5 votes)
    2. No.
       17% (1 vote)

Comments

• FlouFlou
    Reactions: 620
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    Isn't there a coin shop in henesys and Haven
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    The coin shop is in several major towns, actually.
    The only part of the current events that is impossible without entering Lag Hell is Cassandra's Maple Leaf exchange.
  • RawRaw
    Reactions: 515
    edited April 2017
    Well I stand very corrected. Thank you very much for the info! LOL I've been struggling through the event hall forever. Is Cassandra also outside somewhere?