[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

PINK BEAN CHARACTER CHANGE FOR 10 MINUTES???

AngelRose59AngelRose59
Reactions: 1,360
edited April 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I was wondering something? It said that I could change my character to a pink bean for 10 minutes. So, I did. I thought that it would be neat, even though I have a Pink Bean on my other character. Well, I thought that it would be able to fight and do everything that it is supposed to do, or carry over my Zenons attributes, at least, but, all to no avail??? It DOESN'T do ANYTHING??? Why???

Can you make it so it could at least fight? I was even trying to click on the usual controls that the normal Pink Bean uses, but that did NOT work either??? How frustrating to be in a forest of monsters, THANK GOD, they were not my own lvl or higher, and not be able to fight them!!!

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    Transform potions in general only change your appearance. They don't give you any new skills, and they don't allow you to use your regular skills either.
    Most people only use them for fun in towns, not out in the field where there are monsters.
    If you accidentally use such a potion where it's dangerous, or somebody transforms you in town when you don't want to be, you can right-click the transformation icon on the top-right corner of your screen, to cancel the transformation and return to yourself.
    AngelRose59Bellamazed