[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Noble Maple Cash Set?

BXLBXL
Reactions: 870
edited April 2017 in General Chat
Hey, everyone! So I know that from one of the Thursday anniversary boxes, you can get the Noble Maple cash clothes to put over your normal clothes. I'm a little confused... It says Limited Time Stats but also can't be moved to CS. So is it that the stats themselves are limited time, but the item is permanent, or that the stats and the items are limited time? Thanks!

Comments

• DaisukeHarutoDaisukeHaruto
    Reactions: 1,935
    edited April 2017
    Item goes bye from the looks of things.
    BXL
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    Really hard to tell from the item description.

I hope it doesn't go poof. I think it was good that they changed the anniversary set from in-game equips that get stronger each year but still get outdone by real endgame gear, to a cash cover that you can wear forever if you like its looks. Would be counter-productive if it expired.

But I guess we'll have to wait and see, because Nexon isn't telling. They might not know, themselves.
    BXL
  • DaisukeHarutoDaisukeHaruto
    Reactions: 1,935
    edited April 2017
    The coinshop ones shouldnt expire though... Just the freebie ones from the box
    BXL
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    The coinshop ones shouldnt expire though... Just the freebie ones from the box

Their descriptions look the same.
    BXL
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    Update: according to the data-miners of Southperry, the equips are permanent. Both the ones from the Coin Shop and the ones from the Thursday box.
  • BXLBXL
    edited April 2017
    AKradian wrote: »
    Update: according to the data-miners of Southperry, the equips are permanent. Both the ones from the Coin Shop and the ones from the Thursday box.

Ohhh I see... Thank you! And for what you said about them changing from in-game equips to cash covers... This was the first year they've done that, right? And what do you think will happen to the Maple Anniversary Museum then? (I agree that it's better... and it's nice that the set is universal for all classes... but it still takes up space in Equip tab D: ! )
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    BXL wrote: »

Ohhh I see... Thank you! And for what you said about them changing from in-game equips to cash covers... This was the first year they've done that, right? And what do you think will happen to the Maple Anniversary Museum then? (I agree that it's better... and it's nice that the set is universal for all classes... but it still takes up space in Equip tab D: ! )

Yes, this is the first time the anniversary equips are cash covers.
    And yes, this "can't be moved to Cash inventory" thing sucks. You have to either wear the set, put it on your android, or give up 5 equipment slots forever. Or toss the set.
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited April 2017
    Having the special equipment from the anniversary as cash covers is definitely a step in the right direction though :).

• JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Reactions: 6,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    Nexon please... Either move cash equipment that can never be returned to the cash shop to the "CASH" tab of our inventory or stop making items like this at all.
    BXL
  • BXLBXL
    edited April 2017
    bumbertyr wrote: »
    Having the special equipment from the anniversary as cash covers is definitely a step in the right direction though :).

It is, but @JushiroNet does bring up a good point... Is that possible at all?
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017

I made a suggestion thread for it: http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/11739/put-cash-equipment-in-cash-tab-of-inventory

Add your voices and maybe something can be done.
    bumbertyr
  • BXLBXL
    edited April 2017

I made a suggestion thread for it: http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/11739/put-cash-equipment-in-cash-tab-of-inventory

Add your voices and maybe something can be done.

Alright, thanks!