[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Upcoming Cash Inventory Transfer

KurtKurt
Reactions: 1,160
Member, Private Tester
edited April 2017 in General Chat
Tomorrow is the cash shop transfer event, but I found a certain portion of the patch notes that could use some revision.
All jobs are able to transfer cash items between each other, but Explorers will not have the option to transfer to another Explorer because they already share their Cash inventory.
This is a bit outdated because all class types share their own cash locker now. For example: Resistance, Demons, and Xenon all share the same inventory now. This isn't exclusive to Explorers anymore.

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    Kurt wrote: »
    Tomorrow is the cash shop transfer event, but I found a certain portion of the patch notes that could use some revision.
    All jobs are able to transfer cash items between each other, but Explorers will not have the option to transfer to another Explorer because they already share their Cash inventory.
    This is a bit outdated because now all job types share the same cash locker. For example: Resistance, Demons, and Xenon all share the same inventory now. This isn't exclusive to Explorers anymore.

While you are correct that it's not exclusive to explorers, I think that when you click on "transfer", you will still see even characters in your "class group".
  • KurtKurt
    Reactions: 1,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    It shouldn't though, because it would just be sending it back to the very same inventory. That's strange.