[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Revamp Power Gachapon

SparkleeSparklee
Reactions: 2,630
Member, Private Tester
edited April 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I've noticed more so in recent months that the Power Gachapon tickets give out pretty much the same prizes as a regular gachapon ticket. Comes across as quite a con, in some sense.

I thought the meaning of Power Gachapon was to get better prizes? Not your basic Empress gear like I've been getting from them?

Maybe a revamp with prizes that are designed just for power gachapon only?
JettLuvsU

Comments

• SparkleeSparklee
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    Well given the lag, and the constant disconnections to obtain these power gachapon tickets, to be "gifted" empress gear was quite the let down.

I get the game is RNG, but maybe add prizes that are just exclusive to power gachapon to make them tickets more... worthwhile...
    JettLuvsU
  • BluejeansBluejeans
    Reactions: 2,130
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    While I do agree with Power Gachapon being lackluster, it's important to remember that those tickets are given for free, as a bonus.

However, I support this but I'm doubtful any changes will be done.
  • SparkleeSparklee
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    Bluejeans wrote: »
    While I do agree with Power Gachapon being lackluster, it's important to remember that those tickets are given for free, as a bonus.

However, I support this but I'm doubtful any changes will be done.

I get they're bonus tickets, but "power gachapon" as it's name to then just receive the same goodies as just your standard rewards? You may as well just rename it to "bonus" as there's nothing "power" about gachapon as an extra free turn tbh
  • ArwooArwoo
    Reactions: 17,755
    edited May 2017
    Thank you for the suggestion! We'll review the current state of our Gachapon system and discuss more internally.
    We can't make any promises on whether we'll see immediate changes to our Gachapon, but outdated items being present as a prize will be further reviewed.

Arwoooo~
    SparkleebumbertyrInvulgo
  • SparkleeSparklee
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    Arwoo wrote: »
    Thank you for the suggestion! We'll review the current state of our Gachapon system and discuss more internally.
    We can't make any promises on whether we'll see immediate changes to our Gachapon, but outdated items being present as a prize will be further reviewed.

Arwoooo~

That has made my day, thank you! :)
  • MegaScienceMegaScience
    Reactions: 3,795
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited May 2017
    I recall Power Gachapon gave me my Ferris Wheel chair, I believe. However, all my other ones were average Gachapon items. I'd look forward to a change.