[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Consistent disconnecting with Night Walkers

KidVuKidVu
Reactions: 100
edited May 2017 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Consistent disconnecting with Night Walkers

Brief bug summary: Training/farming as a Night Walker in any high density map will cause connection issues

More details: When attacking into large packs with buffs up as a Night Walker will make me disconnect and seems to be a common problem for other Night Walkers. Usually I my screen will lag/freeze for a second and then disconnect me from the game.

Steps to reproduce: Make sure to have all buffs up especially Shadow Bats and then find any high density maps (training with a Kanna is impossible) and begin attack. Using hyper skills and/or 5th job skill will increase chances of lagging and disconnecting.

Character name: PhoKingKappa

Character level: 223

Character job: Night Walker

World name: Reboot

Date and time of the incident: Any time

One minute video of me replicating the issue.
https://clips.twitch.tv/ObliviousSmellyChickpeaCharlietheUnicorn

Comments

• SlyAvengeSlyAvenge
    Reactions: 200
    edited May 2017
    Same thing, tends to happen when I use either Shadow Spark or Shadow Spear.

Easily repeatable if you attack large mobs with either of those skills, such as @above posted with video.

World: Reboot
    Class: Night Walker
    Character Name: SlySnake
    Character Level: 211
  • KidVuKidVu
    Reactions: 100
    edited May 2017
    I still disconnect consistently even after the latest patch (GMS v.185).
    Are there any plans to address this problem?
  • PerceptivityPerceptivity
    Reactions: 2,820
    edited May 2017
    I have forwarded this issue
  • BfortbattleBfortbattle
    Reactions: 1,325
    edited May 2017
    Same goes for Aran, just attacking with beyond blade into a large pile of mobs is enough, must be a bug since the tornado ability that sucks in all the mobs is basically instant disconnect on high density maps