[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Monster park REBORN coupons don't work?

LadysioLadysio
Reactions: 1,725
edited May 2017 in General Chat
The coupon clearly states "This coupon is used up and does not count as your daily limit" yet i am currently at 5/7 daily limit and 3/4 monster reborn coupons is this how it is supposed to work or am i missing something? (and i know the 2 free entries don't count towards the coupons)

Comments

• LadysioLadysio
    edited May 2017
    AlexF wrote: »
    How it works is:
    • You get 2 free entries or 2/7 complete
    • You then can use up to 5 extra entries tickets per day to reach 7/7 complete

From what you're describing the coupon appears to be functioning correctly.

No i am using the coupons from the 12 event black bean shop, my regular reborn tickets PLUS the coupons are being used up and counting to my limit i have 10 REBORN coupons from the BBshop and 5 tickets from the cash shop in reboot. Yet now i have 2 tickets from cash shop originally 5 and 7 tickets from BBshop originally 10.
  • LadysioLadysio
    edited May 2017
    Ladysio wrote: »
    How it works is:
    • You get 2 free entries or 2/7 complete
    • You then can use up to 5 extra entries tickets per day to reach 7/7 complete

From what you're describing the coupon appears to be functioning correctly.

No i am using the coupons from the 12 event black bean shop, my regular reborn tickets PLUS the coupons are being used up and counting to my limit i have 10 REBORN coupons from the BBshop and 5 tickets from the cash shop in reboot. Yet now i have 2 tickets from cash shop originally 5 and 7 tickets from BBshop originally 10.

The MonsterPark tickets from the Coin shop expire after one day, are you certain they didn't just expire from your inventory?

I have nearly 23 characters at or about level 130ish i played on all of them for daily bossing i get the boxes i open them get the 60 coins buy the 20 coin priced monster park coupon put it in storage take out and give to 1 character all in 1 day then spam monster park for 1 character but it still only counts as my daily limit to 5/7 even when the coupon clearly states that it wont count to my daily limit it is literally written in the tool tip lol.
  • LadysioLadysio
    edited May 2017
    Ladysio wrote: »

I have nearly 23 characters at or about level 130ish i played on all of them for daily bossing i get the boxes i open them get the 60 coins buy the 20 coin priced monster park coupon put it in storage take out and give to 1 character all in 1 day then spam monster park for 1 character but it still only counts as my daily limit to 5/7 even when the coupon clearly states that it wont count to my daily limit it is literally written in the tool tip lol.

The coupon doesn't work that way unfortunately, it just uses it as an entry ticket. You can only enter Monster Park 7 times a day.
    What I did was:
    • Use my 2 free entries
    • Consumed my 1 Coin Shop Ticket
    • Consumed my 4 Cash Shop Ticket
    • It didn't let me enter for a 8th time.

If extra tickets disappeared, they might have expired (Only 24 hours on that), but it does not give you a 8th entry.

So they just lie to my face thats kinda cold... but anywho thanks anyway 7 times for a whole account is kinda lame but meh ill deal.