[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Raven Key Quest "Afterlands"

DREADKN1GHTDREADKN1GHT
Reactions: 100
edited May 2017 in Bug Reporting
So I have come to complete, ALL of the afterlands quests, everyone of them, except I dont have the raven key. Even though I did the quest for the "Obvivion Girl" or what ever her name is in the quest line, I didn't get the key. So does anyone know how to get it ? Much appreciated, I just want my totems.

Comments

• link37890link37890
    Reactions: 1,430
    edited May 2017
    The raven boss is supposed to drop the key, and you should get a quest bubble of you making sure it's a key
  • XanantXanant
    Reactions: 500
    edited November 2017
    Haven't gotten the raven key either -- missed the quest now it's gone forever
  • MiraMira
    Reactions: 4,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2017
    It's not the girl that gives you the quest, it's the dude on the left. It's entitled something like 'The Cry of the Horrid Deathbeest' - you need to kill the Raven boss in the third map and you'll get the Raven Key.

[EDIT] This quest was bugged for me 2 patches ago on my Demon Slayer - not sure if it might have come back with the new patch =S.
  • teletoonsteletoons
    Reactions: 100
    Xanant wrote: »
    Haven't gotten the raven key either -- missed the quest now it's gone forever

same for me, I got all the other keys but missed accepted and completing the raven key and now the quest isn't available