[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Thunder Breaker skill not working at Lotus

SharkssSharkss
Reactions: 600
edited May 2017 in Bug Reporting
Bug type:

Skill bug

Brief bug summary:

The first job skill, Flash, does not work at Lotus boss map during the first phase.

The skill description is :

Flash (Active)
Charges into enemies to deal damage. Charges forward if there are no enemies. Can be linked with all skills excluding Thunder and self-skills.

In KMS, players use this skill to dodge lasers during the first phase, but here the skill is glitched and it won't "charge foward if there are no enemies".

Comments

• SharkssSharkss
    edited May 2017
    Is this being looked into or did I have to submit a ticket? Just wondering
  • SharkssSharkss
    edited May 2017
    I guess I will bump until I get a reply.
  • SlatymateSlatymate
    Reactions: 2,150
    edited May 2017
    My main character is a Thunder Breaker and the skill Flash is working as intended.

If you want to dodge a laser, you must face toward the map corners and not toward the center. This means you can only dodge lasers from the left side if you are positioned at the left side of the map and using Flash toward the left corner. You can dodge lasers from the right side if you are positioned at the right side of the map and using Flash toward the right corner.