[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Afterland questline

MonkeeyDMonkeeyD
Reactions: 100
edited May 2017 in Bug Reporting
When completing all the quests and receiving all locks the quest is not finished. Even though all locks are unlocked.

Comments

• SaekiSenpaiSaekiSenpai
    Reactions: 1,175
    edited May 2017
    The Afterlands has been buggy for some time. I first time I did it, I ran into the same issue, as did many others saying they unlocked everything but no quest completion/rewards. Second time I did it, I saved all the keys after completing every event and then opened all the locks at once. I also never left the Afterlands til everything was done and the door was open.
  • MonkeeyDMonkeeyD
    edited May 2017
    The Afterlands has been buggy for some time. I first time I did it, I ran into the same issue, as did many others saying they unlocked everything but no quest completion/rewards. Second time I did it, I saved all the keys after completing every event and then opened all the locks at once. I also never left the Afterlands til everything was done and the door was open.

so in other words I need to start over the entire questline again? And save all the keys?
  • KezealKezeal
    edited May 2017
    I had opened 4 locks before opening the other 8 just yesterday. In the end there was still one lock that showed it's locked, so I re-clicked all of the HINGES(not locks), and one of them triggered the door opening animation.
  • MyKannaMyKanna
    Reactions: 400
    edited May 2017
    Same issue. Just finished all quests, opened all 12 locks, door doesnt open......
    World : Luna (Europe)
    Character : MystixKanna lvl 188

• KezealKezeal
    edited May 2017
    It's worth noting I missed a few quests before finishing. Returned later and did the coloring kid quest where he drew a bridge, and a few quests that followed.