[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Respawn Pass/Token not as described

usefulsubaruusefulsubaru
Reactions: 100
Member, Private Tester
edited May 2017 in Bug Reporting
I posted this by mistake in SUGGESTIONS, FEEDBACK, AND REQUESTS.

Bug type: Cash item, description and functionality

I bought what I thought was the Respawn Pass from the Cash Shop on Reboot yesterday. After dying once, it disappeared from my inventory, which I don't think it's what was written on the Cash Shop Update for May 17 post. I looked in the Cash Shop again and I saw they there were two duplicates of the same item called Respawn Token. (The Hyper Teleport Rock is also present twice). Has this happened to anyone else?

<If you have a Respawn Pass in your possession when you die, you’ll be brought back to your current map once you revive. Save yourself the time of walking back from town. You can use this item repeatedly until it expires.

Respawn Pass
Price: 5,000,000 Mesos 3,000,000 Mesos
Duration: 7 days>

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited May 2017
    The Respawn Pass (the white-colored wheel) can be used repeatedly until it expires.
    The Respawn Token (the gold-colored wheel) is consumed upon use.

I don't see the Respawn Pass currently available in the Reboot cash shop, only the Respawn Token. In addition, while there is a duplicate Respawn Token item in the Reboot cash shop, both item descriptions read "Consumed upon use":
    khZDvO6.png?1

I think there might be a miscommunication somewhere, I'll bring it up.
    usefulsubaru