[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.227 MapleStory X BUGCAT CAPOO Patch Notes here!
So. I don't know if anyone else put up a guide to how to finish this.
I haven't completed it because I died so suddenly at the Forbidden Library after finishing the whole quest and I think I've figured it out.
I'd suggest doing these things in order that I've listed.
1. Find Emilia's Insignia
- Pretty straight forward, you must kill mobs in your level range to find the Insignia
3. Grocery Shopping
- Must go to all 5 places in Victoria Island. In order : Henesys, Lith Harbor, Ellinia, Perion, then Kerning City. (Must do Kerning City last or else you will die.)
3. Preparing A Meal
- Must kill the mobs but do not go all the way to the right side of the map where the knives are. You will die.
5. Clean the Bathroom
- Must kill the mobs, yet again, but you cannot go to the right side of the map. You will slip and fall, and die.
5. Organize the books in the Forbidden Library
- Try to stay in the middle of the map the whole time. There should be a teleporting portal in the middle. Kill the mobs and try not to go near the pile of books on different sides of the map.
(Make sure to do this one last. If you don't, Emilia will ask you if you're feeling alright. If you complete the whole task without doing this last, you will die.)
If you follow these tasks in order that I've listed, I believe you can finish the whole shebang. I haven't finished it since I've died so suddenly. So I don't know if there are any flaws on my list. If you decide to finish the whole thing, let me know how this guide works? I'm sure lots of people finished it already but I couldn't find any guide to finishing this quest without constantly dying. I hope this is helpful to someone!
Edited : By the way, if you're wondering what the quests have given me so far, I've gotten some titles and, it varies, but I've also gotten some EXP coupons. I say it's pretty worth it because... free EXP coupons, why not, am I right?