[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Theme Dungeon] The Afterlands- Unable to Progress

LisgendLisgend
Reactions: 400
edited May 2017 in Bug Reporting
Hello, I have a bug report on this theme dungeon.
I logged in to continue my quest to finish off where I left off. I started the Theme Dungeon when I reached level 75(Now 78) and I was doing Land of Warriors Last Man Standing for the 2nd time, which my quest was to turn day into night. After I finished the Last Man Standing, I teleported back the Land of the Warriors. SOMEhow, a quest completed shown on top of my character shaped like a cloud and n the middle was a book, so I decided to click it to finish what I had completed. Instead of staying in the Land of Warriors, I get teleported to Land of Riches. I looked around and even looked at the map. Not a single NPC quest giver shown this (!) or (?) was unavailable to accept. I knew that I glitched the game not noticing what was going on. I cannot continue this Theme Dungeon without going back to the Land of the Warriors. I tried going back to the Land of Beginnings and teleport me back to the Land of Warriors, but I just tells me to I will be sent the original location I was at which is the Land of Riches.
Please help, I just want to do quests and be on my way, that's all.
Thank you for your time.

IGN: Lisign
Class:Phantom
Level:78
Server:Reboot

Comments

• LisgendLisgend
    Reactions: 400
    edited May 2017
    Hello @AlexF,

My character isn't currently stuck (i just checked). I can freely log in and move around the Maple World. It's more like I can't progress into the theme dungeon. I am in a area where I wasn't suppose to be at before finishing the first part of the theme dungeon. Sorry, if my title was taken mistaken. The only think I could think of is Character Stuck referring as unable to progress.

What am I suppose to do ? Leave me your thoughts.

Thank you.