[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

hey maplers!

xkrnpridexxkrnpridex
Reactions: 200
edited May 2017 in General Chat
haven't played since mercedes has been released so gotta ask few questions.

1. what's with the lag? did the graphic requirement increase or is it just me?

2. Is it not possible to create Zero? I really wanna play it but it won't let me...

3. how's the community?

4. Is it hard to survive in non-reboot server if you don't plan on spending real money?

5. People say they can get to lvl 100 in few days but it seems to take so long...

Comments

• DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited May 2017
    yesbetter specs are needed.

zero is unavailable right now.

community is well, i cant answer that, but the forums have a new CM.

it all depends on how much effort you put into it.

it is easier to get to 100 if you know where to train, for new characters it might be harder or new accounts rather, basically if you have no damage boosting link skills, itll be tougher.
  • TsukiBakaTsukiBaka
    Reactions: 1,410
    edited May 2017
    xkrnpridex wrote: »
    haven't played since mercedes has been released so gotta ask few questions.

1. what's with the lag? did the graphic requirement increase or is it just me?

2. Is it not possible to create Zero? I really wanna play it but it won't let me...

3. how's the community?

4. Is it hard to survive in non-reboot server if you don't plan on spending real money?

5. People say they can get to lvl 100 in few days but it seems to take so long...

1. If you're on reboot, that's just how it is at times, but it's been really good recently. Doubt other servers are lagging due to Nexon's side (?). It was fine all day yesterday for me at least.

2. Zero is currently unavailable and have no plans on coming anytime soon as far as we know. Reboot has never had Zero and are trying to get Zero to come to the server some day.

3. Community has changed a lot since way back when, I'm unsure about non-reboot, but I feel it's gotten much better overall.

4. It's never hard to survive, it's just hard to progress more quickly. If you're patient, spend a lot of time, and are okay with progressing slowly, you do not need to spend any money in Non-reboot servers. But at that point... you kinda may as well play Reboot :P But! Still up to you.

5. I think majority believes Non-reboot can level faster than reboot (Due to Non-reboot allowing high end low level equipments to be transfered, along with 2x Cash Shop coupon). Which that in mind, Reboot players have reached to 100 in just a few hours. This is doable on both Reboot and non-reboot. Granted you know where to grind and what to do. There's many leveling guides out there that you can use to help you out. To give a time example, I reached level 120 on a new wild hunter in 3 hours during a 2x event. (So 10-120 in 6 hours estimate). I got from 120-150 in another 3hours with 2x event (so 12 hours to hit 150). Course leveling depends on how strong you are and where you are grinding, if you have kishin and more, but if you are starting out fresh, you can still reach level 100 in a couple of days as mentioned. It ultimately comes down to how much time you spend on the game.