[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Permanant Pet miho

Sweetheart123Sweetheart123
Reactions: 1,285
edited June 2017 in Bug Reporting
5/31/2017
char ign : Pimppikanna
Bug : Permanant Pet expired
today i was going to farm mesos but i realized my kannas pet [ permanant pet miho]
was expired i bought it back in january for like 13k and had bought the pet boost package
the pet clearly shows i used it on it and theres no way i would of bought that package for a pet that expires
im just curious has anyone else who bought the pet last jan encountered any similar problems?

Comments

• Sweetheart123Sweetheart123
    Reactions: 1,285
    edited June 2017
    so you telling me that it was 20$ canadian for 90 day pet when there are usually that price for permanant ? then why did only that chars pet expire? i have it on another acc and that one didnt expire......all the other pets are 5k i dont understand what happened cuz all my friends that have bought it at the same time i had bought the pet still have it and for it to disappear after the last update like i was using it like last week or the week before while i was leeching my beginner to help it reach level 200 if i bought it in jan shouldnt it of disappear sooner?
  • TsukiBakaTsukiBaka
    Reactions: 1,410
    edited June 2017
    so you telling me that it was 20$ canadian for 90 day pet when there are usually that price for permanant ? then why did only that chars pet expire? i have it on another acc and that one didnt expire......all the other pets are 5k i dont understand what happened cuz all my friends that have bought it at the same time i had bought the pet still have it and for it to disappear after the last update like i was using it like last week or the week before while i was leeching my beginner to help it reach level 200 if i bought it in jan shouldnt it of disappear sooner?

Sounds like you bought one of the package sets and not JUST a Miho pet, as there is no option to just buy the pet. Looking at the link AlexF posted, they didn't disappear sooner cuz they are 120 days, not 90 day. Your friends who still have it, I bet they used Water of Life on it. Your other characters most likely bought it at a different time. The only thing that is Permanent related to Miho is their equip "Moon Miho". If you bought it late January, it would make sense that it recently expired.