[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Untradeable equips forever, why??

UnforgivennnUnforgivennn
Reactions: 1,555
Member, Private Tester
edited June 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I question the fact that there are certain equips that are untradeable and can't be scissored to be tradeable again. Why not just make every equip have the ability to be scissored and tradeable once again? And permanent nx equips as well

Might as well make a all in one scissors of karma that works for every equip (including permanent nx equips) and remove the other two (especially the regular scissors of karma, totally useless lol)

Plus you can make more money out of us this way..
  1. Make every equip have "Use scissors of karma to trade one time"?10 votes
    1. Yes I have equips I want to transfer/trade (Sweetwater equips, emblems, medals, etc.)
       80% (8 votes)
    2. No I'm fine as it is
       20% (2 votes)

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017

Not really.
    If you can SoK your item and give/sell it to someone else, that someone else won't have to cube their own. So Nexon gets $4 from you but potentially loses a hundred times that from the person you gave your item to.
  • UnforgivennnUnforgivennn
    Reactions: 1,555
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    AKradian wrote: »

Not really.
    If you can SoK your item and give/sell it to someone else, that someone else won't have to cube their own. So Nexon gets $4 from you but potentially loses a hundred times that from the person you gave your item to.

Ah true, however that loss has already been done for a long time now by the current equips as of now that can be scissored so I guess they won't mind

• IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited June 2017
    Well, a lot itens actually get cubes from the game(masters/meisters), so i still think they would get money making itens tradeable with karma, like Sweetwaters itens, a lot are cubed with meisters and such, this would certanly help the market.

Nx itens would be worth $$ even after equiped, so aside from the gain from boxes/event that give the nx clothes, they can make of the trading.

I also think they should make itens like Zakum Helmet untradeable when equiped, and maybe change the lv of Zhelm to lv90, and chaos one to maybe 130/140.
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited June 2017
    I really wished Reverse, Timeless, Fearless and Abyss items were transferable. It would make better mule gear. I also don't get why the Crimson Equipment dropped by Krexel are untradeable unless you PSOK them despite them being under level 100 equips.