[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Finally finished mechanical heart escape mission.

NingoNingo
Reactions: 200
edited June 2017 in General Chat
It has been disgusting. I don't even wanna do it again.
I unlocked investigation mode now.
I wanna spend my weekend well.
What is gonna be most efficient way to save coins now?
And what should I aim for? I am cygnus thunder breaker.
pls let me know.

Comments

• jofnoaisfgagjofnoaisfgag
    Reactions: 610
    edited June 2017
    Use 2x drop coupon (you can buy it for 40 coins in wondroid shop if you need one) -> start investigation mode -> go b3 and farm -> repeat for 2-3 hours

You'll probably get 2500 coins by this time - buy glimmering heart and Aster wondroid

Remember you can do investigation mode 5 times a day, 15 mins each. If you've been doing the Heroes' welcome daily, you should have gotten many Aspire Visitor's IDs, which allows you to do additional runs of investigation mode.
  • NingoNingo
    Reactions: 200
    edited June 2017
    Use 2x drop coupon (you can buy it for 40 coins in wondroid shop if you need one) -> start investigation mode -> go b3 and farm -> repeat for 2-3 hours

You'll probably get 2500 coins by this time - buy glimmering heart and Aster wondroid

Remember you can do investigation mode 5 times a day, 15 mins each. If you've been doing the Heroes' welcome daily, you should have gotten many Aspire Visitor's IDs, which allows you to do additional runs of investigation mode.

Thanks a lot!!