[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Characters not showing on ranks

ArureiArurei
Reactions: 545
edited June 2017 in Bug Reporting
Okay perhaps the budget Nexon assigns to Maple Story isn't as high as before, but c'mon. Pictures on rankings haven't worked for MONTHS... MONTHS... Possibly over a year. This is the first time rankings have ever got pushed back so low in the priority list. In an online game where you provide a ranking system, ranks are important so why is it taking so long to fix the pictures on ranks? Don't tell me it's being worked on because it's not. No other game I've played has had ranking problems like this one, and for as long as this one. Even lower budget, cheaper games fix their rank troubles faster. Step it up and fix the damn ranks already. It's absolutely no excuse for rankings having gone this long without getting fixed, other than some serious lack of prioritization. This game was one of the biggest MMOs at one point and it's embarrassing that we have uncorrected issues like this for so long. Before an Admin closes this at least forward my message to the team. Seriously, you don't understand how bothersome of an issue this is if you haven't put the time, money and effort into this game as we have. Don't be selfish. Forward this complaint, please.

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    I think that if Nexon's not going to fix the pictures on the rankings, they should remove them. As it is, those broken images look very unprofessional.

However, I'd like to point out that the rankings do work, as rankings. They update every day and show you where you stand compared to others. I'm more bothered by the fact that there are still too many cheaters on them, than by the fact there are no images.