[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Coming back

macedomacedo
Reactions: 300
edited June 2017 in General Chat
Hi ive been thinking of coming back soon and was wondering about some stuff first what is the current state of the game is it a good time to come back if i were to come back where would you suggest me to play reboot or normal serverand also which few classes would you recomend me easier classes

Comments

• DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited June 2017
    macedo wrote: »
    Hi ive been thinking of coming back soon and was wondering about some stuff first what is the current state of the game is it a good time to come back if i were to come back where would you suggest me to play reboot or normal serverand also which few classes would you recomend me easier classes

Reboot world just has the means to gather mesos but the monsters have more hp and the bosses are tougher in proportion to other worlds. Also other worlds have decreased in population after reboot was released, but that may change this coming Wednesday.

The classes to start off with that are easy to manage would be Demon Slayer and Avenger, Dawn Warrior, Wind Archer, Thunder Breaker, Dark Knight, Kaiser and Angelic Buster. They do decent damage as a first character. Maybe Dual Blade. But it's always good to work on link skills.

Theres also one day left of burning event (+2 levels for one character per level up) so you can start today and maybe get to 130-150. ends at 150.