[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

i have some quick questions guys...

SimzSimz
Reactions: 985
edited June 2017 in General Chat
ok, so i know this has been asked like a bazillion times, but its still so difficult for me to confirm, i mean, sometimes it looks like its working and sometimes not?
I am talking about the IA that increases the number of enemies to multi target skills +1. Since the only places i can find these are from old times (2013-2014), i wanted to reconfirm it as some say they work and other people say they dont(and its quite important to me as i main WA and it eats up my IA slot).
BUT ofc this isnt all.....here comes the other question.... can i stack it with the ´upgrades´ that the node skill gives? that is, for example, the song of heaven for WA gives +1 mob count after node skill reaches lvl 20. If it stacks with IA it should be able to reach a total of +6 mob count.

bonus question
What does it mean when the description for WA´s song of heaven says the ´damage is doubled´. i read someone say the description is bogus and you only get 20% damage boost. is that true?

Comments

• PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
    Reactions: 5,265
    edited June 2017
    I have the +1 mob ability, and, to be honest, I feel like it adds 2; I'm hitting 1 extra mob than I should be, and I don't know where else it could be from (and before someone says it, yes I did factor in Level 20 nodes; I can hit 7 mobs with Song of Heaven instead of the default 4). Unless there's some extra source I'm not aware of, I've come to the conclusion that it actually gives +2. However, the description of SoH is weird; it is indeed only a 20% boost on single targets, but it's worded weird.