[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Shadow Warrior NX Set.

ItsonlyScottyItsonlyScotty
Reactions: 820
edited June 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
It's lookin' real nice. Good job Nexon.

Unfortunately however, I do not have the 442,000NX cash laying around, nor the small fortune of money available to purchase enough NX for the one hundred and thirty premium style surprise boxes required in order to get enough avatar trade tokens to afford it.

This is extortionate. Even by Nexon standards.
You guys cannot be serious.

Around 5 tickets per piece would be more justifiable, but certainly not 30-35 tickets.

Will this set ever be made available outside of this ridiculous pay wall?

/Cue picture with Trump and something about worst trade deal ever.

Comments

• HeinekenHeroHeinekenHero
    Reactions: 2,060
    edited June 2017
    most likely we will get set boxes or it'll be in surprise box like every stamp item
  • Michaelxv212Michaelxv212
    Reactions: 1,470
    edited June 2017
    What does it look like?
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited June 2017
    most likely we will get set boxes or it'll be in surprise box like every stamp item

I want set boxes...Id actually spend money on those.
  • SparkleeSparklee
    Reactions: 2,630
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    Aye, bring back NX set packages! Even if they're only available for a week. Premium Style Boxes have hardly changed all month... Seeing the same items coming up in smegas..
    Needs a change.
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited June 2017
    Sparklee wrote: »
    Aye, bring back NX set packages! Even if they're only available for a week. Premium Style Boxes have hardly changed all month... Seeing the same items coming up in smegas..
    Needs a change.

I would rather spend 100 bucks on NX for set packages...than 100 bucks on NX to HOPEFULLY get what I want from a PSSB. In the End...Id spend more NX buying sets than wanting to buy an RNG box. Tis why I have sworn to not buy RNG boxes. Do the same...bring about CHANGE!