[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Legion daily quest

KerBansotKerBansot
Reactions: 1,635
edited June 2017 in General Chat
After doing the dailies on my main including the legion daily quests, I switched to the my breakthrough event char. I passed the girl at leafre and she still had the daily quest. I switched to another char and it's also there.

Is it supposed to be doable on every char in your account/world?

Comments

• KerBansotKerBansot
    edited June 2017
    Ugh. Still nothing.

@AlexF or any other mods out there, any ideas?

Edit: No idea why the tagging didn't work. I posted the same question on reddit and someone just sent me a private message to take it down so that "Nexon doesn't catch on". Now I'm liking this less.

@Invulgo
    @Neospector
  • KerBansotKerBansot
    edited June 2017
    I think the problem went away. I've been getting boxes on my mules and the quest isn't there anymore. Someone was able to do it 3x on three different characters and got the rewards each time though. Unless they lied, although there is that part where I got told to take it off of Reddit. >_>