[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Reboot] The game isn't stable right now.

kelevkelev
Reactions: 400
edited June 2017 in Tech Support
I dc every few minutes (20+ times throughout the whole day), when I try to login it occasionally tells me there's a maintenance going on and the game is down, I lag to a point I can't do anything while my internet is just fine and I never have problems with it, I was meso farming on a kanna and I got a message I was blocked for a hack reason (it didn't actually block me) but I'm scared because I've seen various people on different forum websites getting banned falsely for different things. There are other bugs like MVP full map exp buff not working for MVP gold members and channel crashes still happen despite all the maintenance they've had. I've already been banned falsely in the past for a month (a few years back), my friend was lagging inside romeo and juliet pq and I attacked the mobs and it automatically banned me. That means that when you attack lagged mobs you have a great chance of either getting that message saying you hacked that only disconnects you and a chance of getting actually banned by that message, meaning we can't play because the server lags.
If I get banned now, I'm pretty much losing more than 2k+$ throughout a span of 9+ years of playing ms (on the same account). I'm ranting because I know that once you get banned, even if it is 100% false, the chance of getting unbanned is almost non existent. I'm not sure why there isn't a maintenance but the game is broken atm and there are events people are missing.

Edit: The extreme lag might be me, I just rechecked that although I did discuss it with different people while in-game and people do lag.