[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

So many bots

JulyJuly
Reactions: 2,720
edited June 2017 in General Chat
It's not even a day after this:
MapleStory will be updated to v.186.3.0.
NGS will be updated to 3.3.10.1.

And game is full with bots..
Can nexon please send GM to be 24/7 in 'Twilight Perion - Forsaken Excavation Site 2' , Scania?

(I'm tired from tickets and live chat)

Thanks.

Comments

• PeepPeep
    Reactions: 3,950
    edited June 2017
    They take roughly 2-6 hours to get most of the stuff working again. The NGS protects nothing really. Only outdated crap. They really need GMs in FM going through all the botter shops and banning all the accounts connected to it through trading hacked goods permanently.
  • rizariza
    Reactions: 3,025
    edited June 2017
    honestly i dont think that will solve the prob i think nexon needs to be realistic in its approach i mean my guild and some other guilds in my server see alot of hackers my guild and me usually record and save the names of the hackers and most scammers in our server. i feel if there was a gm who is in the server and can ban the hackers while still being in and part of the community wud help kinda like a security guard ;/
  • AlbinorockAlbinorock
    Reactions: 2,205
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    Just learn to accept it like the rest of us.
    I'd had enough of reporting botters.
    GMS will never be clean like KMS.
    GMS needs to stop giving out events/updates and start working on security...
    they also need to ban people with 100's of clean slates in their shop. I've seen many people sell over 1k clean slates.
    You think they got them legitimately? HAH, bs.
    Lilyflower
  • rizariza
    Reactions: 3,025
    edited July 2017
    Albinorock wrote: »
    Just learn to accept it like the rest of us.
    I'd had enough of reporting botters.
    GMS will never be clean like KMS.
    GMS needs to stop giving out events/updates and start working on security...
    they also need to ban people with 100's of clean slates in their shop. I've seen many people sell over 1k clean slates.
    You think they got them legitimately? HAH, bs.

your right about most of it but hackers are kinda obvious but nexon will never commit to really doing its job how real it is they shud make me a gm and pay me well i def make maple great again ;p
    AlbinorockLilyflowerDaisukeHaruto