[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Next Burning Event?

ReafReaf
Reactions: 500
edited July 2017 in General Chat
I know its kinda of early and yes i know there is a current burning event going on, i'm just planning ahead. Does anyone know when the next burning event roughly might be?
I have only been back to maple for about a month now and since i have started back there have been two burning character events.
I don't have the knowledge of a seasoned player, are these a reoccurring monthly event?

I am trying to finish up on a few link skills and i would like to know how long i have until i can start my actual main.

Comments

• DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited July 2017
    Maybe in 6 months
  • DaisukeHarutoDaisukeHaruto
    Reactions: 1,935
    edited July 2017
    The summer of Override continues with part two of the Coin Shop and TakeOver events, new Override Box event, and more Mega Burning Project!
    Straight out of Nexon's mouth. We get burning part deux next update.
  • RavyravenRavyraven
    Reactions: 500
    edited July 2017
    The summer of Override continues with part two of the Coin Shop and TakeOver events, new Override Box event, and more Mega Burning Project!
    Straight out of Nexon's mouth. We get burning part deux next update.

Any idea on rougly when it strikes?
  • DaisukeHarutoDaisukeHaruto
    Reactions: 1,935
    edited July 2017
    probably right on the heels of when the burning project shuts off. I suppose in two weeks