[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

More Meso spending in the cash shop/Reboot Equips

ZeroBluxZeroBlux
Reactions: 1,100
edited July 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
So after playing in both the main servers and the reboot server, I was thinking... Maybe the main servers could have meso-purchasable teleport rocks just like in reboot. along with safety charms and tags and whatnot.

As for my second suggestion, make Fafnir and other lv 150 equips drop more naturally in reboot. I've heard of people saying that they got their lv 150 set around 200, I've seen people still use their burning sets and override sets at lv 200. that's just sad.
  1. what do you think about these ideas10 votes
    1. yes to both
       30% (3 votes)
    2. no to both
       20% (2 votes)
    3. no to the first but yes to the second
       20% (2 votes)
    4. no to the second but yes to the first
       30% (3 votes)

Comments

• DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited July 2017
    I used black gate set up to 201/202 for my main in reboot. Imagine mille aguille with 500k +- buffed range, non existent boss and ied
  • JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Reactions: 6,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    We have the convenience shop but it could be expanded if they felt inclined to.
  • RollsRolls
    Reactions: 3,220
    edited July 2017
    Fafnir and other 150 equips weren't meant to "drop naturally" at all. You get them from bosses. Having them drop from mobs or something would make those bosses pointless, and would mess with progression.
    And as much as I'd like to get rid of carry begging, having these items just drop isn't a solution. It's best those people are at least held back by not actually putting in the effort to progress to be able to contribute to a boss run.

The problem's less "we need to get 150 equips earlier" and more "why are we still using 150 equips at 200?" It doesn't make sense as an RPG normally would have equips for higher levels.
  • ZeroBluxZeroBlux
    Reactions: 1,100
    edited July 2017
    Rolls wrote: »
    Fafnir and other 150 equips weren't meant to "drop naturally" at all. You get them from bosses. Having them drop from mobs or something would make those bosses pointless, and would mess with progression.
    And as much as I'd like to get rid of carry begging, having these items just drop isn't a solution. It's best those people are at least held back by not actually putting in the effort to progress to be able to contribute to a boss run.

The problem's less "we need to get 150 equips earlier" and more "why are we still using 150 equips at 200?" It doesn't make sense as an RPG normally would have equips for higher levels.

ok im pretty sure people will still do CRA no matter what the situation is.
  • xCoraxCora
    Reactions: 1,000
    edited July 2017
    well in reboot its a bit diffrent since you cant trade gears which means.
    doing cra weekly for more token is useless if you are already done with your cra set
    doing it for meso/exp its not really worth it since they dont give a lot

so basicly the only reason why some people in reboot are still doing cra is for carring a friend
    or try to test if their dps got better
    or do the stupid illegal methodes and sell their weekly entry for a carry....

i cant wait for lunas reboot server with no carry avaible its gonna be funny, than i can expierience how it is like when everyone walks around with pensilir gear <3
    (whiched the merge happend much ealier so we could have expierienced it early than just watch it in videos... :( )
  • ManiOhManiOh
    Reactions: 2,155
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    ZeroBlux wrote: »
    So after playing in both the main servers and the reboot server, I was thinking... Maybe the main servers could have meso-purchasable teleport rocks just like in reboot. along with safety charms and tags and whatnot.

As for my second suggestion, make Fafnir and other lv 150 equips drop more naturally in reboot. I've heard of people saying that they got their lv 150 set around 200, I've seen people still use their burning sets and override sets at lv 200. that's just sad.

you can buy teleport rock,charms,buff freezers,sp/ap reset and other things for meso but small limit per day
    (the shop its in most towns leafree/elnath/hene ... )

is not that bad when you do evry day you can stack enough + the boss you gonna use are 1/2times a week so with good plan its manageable
  • HoneyWaterHoneyWater
    Reactions: 2,245
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    ZeroBlux wrote: »

Well i Heard the SweetWater Gear was gonna be redeemable through the shop through the event :o, Or i might be wrong. I feel like i read it from Orange Mushroom somewhere o-o. I feel like they should let you do more Commerci Runs, so u can get the sweetwater gear or faster.