[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Phantom Nodestone Impeccable Memories

HoneyWaterHoneyWater
Reactions: 2,245
Member, Private Tester
edited July 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
This is gonna be Fast and Simple Explanation

I feel like Phantom has too many Buff i KNOW the Future updates gonna have one of his Attack Buff Is turning into Passive(Clair De Lune)
But he still has some amount of Buff, i feel like the Nodestones Should have a buff duration more than a Attack % Increase i could understand that Nodestone were only meant to increase Damage but IT WOULD BE GREAT D'8

Like I'm saying those little Extra additional stat they give when u get a Nodestone to a specific lvl, so like getting the nodestone to lvl 25 would increase the Buff Duration

You guys could also say (Why don't u just get ur diligence? or Empathy to lvl 100 to get a buff dura increase, then the Inner Ability and stuff.. Like I COULD but like.. WHAT IF I DONT WANT TO D8< I WILL FIGHT EVERYONE THAT SAYING I SHOULD DO IT, I'LL DO IT WHEN I WANT TO, but like o-o... that's it c:

I'm saying this toward the Impeccable Memory 1-3 or 2-3 (Let's be honest impeccable 1 is Useless, I'm waiting for Nexon to Let Phantom steal skills from Jett so Phantom could steal that +2 attack speed >: ) ... i Bet they wouldnt let us take it ._. ) But yea Impeccable Memory 2 and 3 are where people use Rage and Cross Surge/Holy Symbol. Then 4th job is where people use Showdown or Chain Lightning or whatever Mobbing skill people like.

OH They should also Show the decreased Effect of the skills, That would be more Convenient, because idk if i'm right, But it did said it decreased the skill % or something unless I'm wrong, Then Say something, I enjoy reading comments :DD.

Comments

• RollsRolls
    Reactions: 3,220
    edited July 2017
    Well the problem is Impeccable Memory isn't exclusive to buffs. What'd happen if you have an attack skill in place and the nodes gave it buff duration?
    Honestly, for quality of life, I'd think it'd be better if they just combined all versions of them into one node instead of having one for every single skill. Same goes for WH's jaguar skills.
  • HoneyWaterHoneyWater
    Reactions: 2,245
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    Rolls wrote: »
    Well the problem is Impeccable Memory isn't exclusive to buffs. What'd happen if you have an attack skill in place and the nodes gave it buff duration?
    Honestly, for quality of life, I'd think it'd be better if they just combined all versions of them into one node instead of having one for every single skill. Same goes for WH's jaguar skills.

Thanks for the Comment first of all :D
    but i meant to say they would still have an attack % increase, like when u lvl up the node it would still be increase the damage to 100% or more at max lvl, but u know how when it reaches a specific lvl they add like +1 mob hit, it would be great if they changed that to something more of Summon Duration or Buff duration.

and that would be totally convenient if they combined them x_x, I wonder if Maplestory will start having Nodes for Buff, like for the specific class*, or start adding passive skill you can add on the side. for V skills*