[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Suggestions for Dawn Warrior. Little tweaks

ReymuuReymuu
Reactions: 420
edited July 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
So I've been playing Dawn Warrior and noticed some things that could be changed a bit. These are entirely my opinion and this is not a post asking for a buff since Dawn Warriors are pretty strong at the moment in my opinion.
First, most importantly, can there be some sort of animation change for their 4th job skill "Moon Dancer" when its during the equinox mode? Equinox mode is supposed to give more attack speed but because of all the flying up into the air and rocketing down animation, the skill just decides to go spastic and glitch out and not give the attack speed as well as using the same skill twice or more. It feels extremely jerky when it should feel fluid of one attack each mode once in the air and once on the ground. Not to mention how bad it would feel to players playing outside of the States hence having fairly high ping. Its extremely annoying when I use this skill during equinox mode. It makes me only use and boss with Falling Moon mode, even though I know I am losing out on a lot of DPS.
Second, can we get an option to remove the giant moon or sun above our heads? It looks really dumb and ridiculous in my opinion, and since its my opinion and not everyone would think this way, can we get an OPTION to remove it in settings? I mean I certainly don't need a big bright red or blue circle above my head for me to know whether I'm in Lunar or Solar mode.

Comments

• PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited July 2017
    Hmm...I don't feel any of that when I was playing my DW...I like my giant Moon.
  • ReymuuReymuu
    Reactions: 420
    edited July 2017
    I just feel like Equinox is just a really bad designed skill. The skill just dispels the change in stance after a skill and then recasts skills. Changing stance after each attack also has a delay hence the delay between attacks gets pretty bad, and that is with 50~ish ping to servers. This makes using Equinox for bossing less effective than just Lunar stance for me. Also for people with 150+ ping, playing DW with equinox will probably be unplayable.
    Also to note, because of the jump delay of rising sun + falling moon during equinox, its really hard to react in time to boss attacks, even against Gollux's breath.