[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

"Danger Zone" in Eluna disconnect issue

SDMagicSDMagic
Reactions: 410
edited July 2017 in Bug Reporting
Bug Type: Disconnect / Crash (Cannot connect to server error upon being booted to the server select page)

Bug Summary: The map "Danger Zone" in Eluna has disconnected me twice after attempting to farm there. During a different attempt at Eluna I did not enter "Danger Zone" and was not disconnected once the entire duration. This has ruined two of my runs as the game will boot you out of Eluna upon reconnecting even if you reconnect immediately. Somewhat strange about both times was that there were the flying type elemental rock minions that the boss usually summons flying around in the area without a boss. I'm not sure if these mobs are common further out around that area as I have not been able to explore any further due to the disconnects.

Steps to reproduce: Enter the Eulna map "Danger Zone" and begin attempting to kill mobs. You should be disconnected very quickly. If that fails, enter with a Kanna and use Kishin on the map then begin farming. If that fails attempt to use all buffs as well as the third job barrier.

Character Name: Yuskiko
Character class: Kanna
Character level: 162
Server: Reboot
Date and time: Two different instances at ~6:07 AM and ~7:03 AM EST on 7/26/2017

Edited for formatting