[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

FALSE BAN ISSUES AND HUGE DISRESPECT FROM SUPPORT

todayYoudieetodayYoudiee
Reactions: 885
edited July 2017 in General Chat
Hello, I think I talk for a lot of people being injusticed with the text I'm about to write here, please leave a moment to read.

In the timestamp of 3 months my account got flagged 2 times in a problem that I STRONGLY believe is something related with tree factors:
  • High Ping Scenarios(such playing outside of EUA);
  • Some Maps of the game(With me it was KFT Maps);
  • specific Jobs(Again, for me it was AB, TWO times).

For a short summary of how the flags on my account happened, read this post that I made here last week: https://www.reddit.com/r/Maplestory/comments/6o1sah/problem_with_angelic_busters_korean_folk_town/

As you can see in the link above, lots of other people had similar issues with the game, ALL they under the same scenario(high latency and specific maps such KFT maps).

THE APPEAL

I made a resquest in the support page saying that I legitimately did nothing wrong on my account and was being false accused. They said that their "records" show that my account was involved in ToS violation and will not be released from it's perma ban.

Then I said that I believe this flag is correlated with a problem involving specific maps and may only happens in connections with a high latency such mine. Their response was that there was NOTHING WRONG with the game nor the restriction placed on my account. They simply refuse to think that maybe their system is in fact saying that I violated the ToS, but maybe that information is FALSE. We have lots of problems like this happening every week with people around the world to prove that. just look in the forums.

I was severely disrespected in one of my tickets, more specific in the second one I opened, the GM was really rude to me saying that if I do bother the support with this problem, more restrictions CAN and WILL be placed on my account such censoring my right to prove my innocense, I coldn't believe when I got that response on my second ticket, a Big company like Nexon with a really devastating support team.

Today I tried to open a chat in the Ban Appeals section, just a minute after I gave the GM my email and information about the Ban placed on my account, the chat was abruptly ended with no reason from the GM and my account was BLOCKED to open new chats, WTF Nexon??? you create a "ban appeal" section and censor people for using it?

I am the administrator of a Brazilian community on facebook, it has more than 3k members, and more come everyday, it's mind-blowing the number of posts I receive saying that the person was playing normally as everyday and then suddenly got banned. I even had to create a section in the fixed post to guide people on what they have to do in this situation since a big part of them didn't speak english.

I play this game since 2008 from Brazil MapleStory and GMS since 2011, I'm a really engaged player and influencer becouse of what I do on my community on facebook, brazil has no official translation for anything maple-related, so I and a few other people do the work for Nexon and we don't ask anything back because we love doing so.

THE FACTS

This game is poorly coded for a global opeartion, we have classes in the game that didn't work well here because they rely on low latency connection to work properly such as BW, Blaster, AB, Mages in general, DW, and the list go on...

We have lots of false bans placed by no reason, some people AFK on cities abruptly disconected from the game and banned after, people banned while leveling on 2x events, etc... you know the drill.

Recently this problem got so much worse than it was in the past several years, I think it's because now we have a higher concentration of people playing GMS from other countries like Brazil and Europe. it's a problem that Nexon NA DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO HANDLE because they never had it before in such a large scale.

THE PROBLEM

Today Nexon admitted publicly in their website that they HAVE a problem with false-bans in specific maps. They didn't said what map it was, but how guarantee we have that this didn't happens in other maps and how can Nexon test a problem if it only happens with people playing from outside the EUA from places such brazil and Europe?

I summon the CM @Arwooo here to look into this problem of mine and several other ppl, I don't really know what else to do, I don't even know why I still playing this game...
TL;DR I got false banned but Nexon's support didn't want to look into my case, Nexon admited that they have problems with their autoban system banning people, but for some reason their shitty support service refuses to acknowledge that and treats you like ****.

Comments

• DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited July 2017
    For the record, you cant directly "summon" Arwoo, but you can say youd like an admin to look it over.

The issue here is that they wont ever look it over again. Unless you get a top level/senior admin to look over your account. The CM cant directly look into your account, he's more so the face of the game. But he can relay the issue at hand accordingly.
  • todayYoudieetodayYoudiee
    edited July 2017
    For the record, you cant directly "summon" Arwoo, but you can say youd like an admin to look it over.

The issue here is that they wont ever look it over again. Unless you get a top level/senior admin to look over your account. The CM cant directly look into your account, he's more so the face of the game. But he can relay the issue at hand accordingly.

ok them i ask for a adm to help me here, because im legitimately being acused of something i did not do. the support refuses my chat attempts.
    edited July 2017
    For the records,

I've been reporting a issue with some maps causing the auto ban system to ban people for the use of thrid party programs falsely, they refused to accept this, a week after my constant report, they announce in the maintenance that they found a issue with a map causing false auto bans.

I'm trying to contact the support in the chat of ban appeals but every time i open a chat and tell my email, they close it abruptly, giving me no chance of appealing, if this is not a abuse, i don't know what is, i really need some adm to help me reach someone that can help me in this problem, my account is 8y old, i have so much stuff there, i invested so much time and money on it to lose it all in such circunstances...
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited July 2017
    I sent you a message on what you can try
  • YakudleYakudle
    Reactions: 2,085
    edited July 2017
    mmh well for starters since youre from brazil am assuming tho maybe it doesnt have to do with high pings or game issues
    maybe it has to do with country IP restrictions law stuff that takes forever to adress i might add am not sure if brazil ip ban was lifted or not after the merge with europe servers now about the support well as long as you dont start using verbaly ofensive words most staff if not everyone will try to help you
    hopefully this gets solved tho
    edited July 2017
    Yakudle wrote: »
    mmh well for starters since youre from brazil am assuming tho maybe it doesnt have to do with high pings or game issues
    maybe it has to do with country IP restrictions law stuff that takes forever to adress i might add am not sure if brazil ip ban was lifted or not after the merge with europe servers now about the support well as long as you dont start using verbaly ofensive words most staff if not everyone will try to help you
    hopefully this gets solved tho

The brazilian IP restrictions was lifted in the EMS-GMS merge, but my account is really really old, I always could play the game witheout any restrictions.

edited July 2017
    UP