[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.253 - MapleStory x BUGCAT CAPOO Patch Note Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Boss exp loss, really? still?

SgfSgf
Reactions: 745
edited July 2017 in General Chat
I don't understand the reasoning for having loss of exp from certain boss deaths Still in the game?

Comments

• UnforgivennnUnforgivennn
    Reactions: 1,555
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    Cmon dude really? The game is easy enough already and you gotta get punished for dying

Just get the safety charm from Matilda, she in most towns..
  • SgfSgf
    edited July 2017
    Cmon dude really? The game is easy enough already and you gotta get punished for dying

Just get the safety charm from Matilda, she in most towns..

what exactly is the reasoning for punishing someone that's trying to progress through content...? its such an archaic korean mmo only style of punishment 95% of the bosses don't even have it anymore why do Any of them? i only lost 1% but just knowing that it still happens makes me wonder why its even still in the game for boss fights.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,340
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    If you don't tell us (and Nexon) which boss it is, the chances of it being fixed are nil.
    SgfSlicedTimeCeleste123
  • SgfSgf
    edited July 2017
    AKradian wrote: »
    If you don't tell us (and Nexon) which boss it is, the chances of it being fixed are nil.

Normal Cygnus and Hard Von Leon and i believe Chaos PB, either way Any bosses that still have exp loss on death should have it removed