[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

eluna express medal not rewarded

KhongiKhongi
Reactions: 2,140
edited July 2017 in Bug Reporting
so I started with a lvl30 character and did that not so fun eluna express all the way to 150 and as per your website it said I would get the medal "Student of the Ryuul" ... ... ... but after opening 'the express system' (where they congratulate for leveling up to 150) no medal was given.

so what do I need to do to get this medal? from now on all there are is the express system which just teleports me to maps to grind.

RNG: TartyThug // 150 DB
World: Bora

Can I get my medal or advice how to get my medal please. I know on the website it says "Complete the entire Eluna Express storyline to earn a special medal" so how do you know if you've been given all the story line when no new fresh quests are given??? doesn't that mark the END of the story line?