[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Damien is broken....

ManiaclManiacl
Reactions: 420
Member, Private Tester
edited January 2018 in Tech Support
So every time I try to do Damien I just dc no matter what I do. This is the only boss that dc's me and it's annoying. My class is a Buccaneer my internet is fine and so is my comp. I've tried doing it on every channel that also doesn't help. If anyone else has this issue would like to know... tbh pretty sure it's lord of the deep. If anyone has any solutions would love to hear them.

Comments

• ManiaclManiacl
    Reactions: 420
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    AlexF wrote: »
    Heyo,

Would you be able to take a video of this happening?

sure when my friends get back on I will
  • Traveler5577Traveler5577
    Reactions: 1,995
    edited August 2017
    is the fight against him that hard? i never went further into the story yet. i was waiting till my character reached lvl 200 then 5th job.
  • Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited August 2017
    is the fight against him that hard? i never went further into the story yet. i was waiting till my character reached lvl 200 then 5th job.

For the story mode he isn't that difficult, unless he bugs with swords or being invisible. You don't need to be Level 200/5th Job to beat him since your actual character never participates unlike in Black Heaven.

For Normal/Hard mode (after completing the story) If you haven't fought Chaos Root Abyss or Lotus you can forget about Damien. The damage wall is simply high up.
    Traveler5577
  • Traveler5577Traveler5577
    Reactions: 1,995
    edited August 2017

For the story mode he isn't that difficult, unless he bugs with swords or being invisible. You don't need to be Level 200/5th Job to beat him since your actual character never participates unlike in Black Heaven.

For Normal/Hard mode (after completing the story) If you haven't fought Chaos Root Abyss or Lotus you can forget about Damien. The damage wall is simply high up.

thanks for the info. i wanted to get zero involved in this little story but now i cant find Black heaven xD.... i am enjoying these storys alot what about the blockerbuuser Mysteria is that apart of this too? or the new area where that Wing Commander is who has power of dreamworld or something..
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited August 2017

thanks for the info. i wanted to get zero involved in this little story but now i cant find Black heaven xD.... i am enjoying these storys alot what about the blockerbuuser Mysteria is that apart of this too? or the new area where that Wing Commander is who has power of dreamworld or something..

Masteria is more...side story not true canon (if you go off of KMS) and Lachelein is more canon (if you go off of KMS)