[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Can someone please tell me the time? ヽ(●゚´Д`゚●)ノ゚

KhongiKhongi
Reactions: 2,140
edited August 2017 in General Chat
hi there,

How do I find what the time is in game please?

I was waiting for the last monster park mob I needed for a slime chair, the party punk admin that spawns on the hour on the dot "in town" in cc1-8 and I thought maplestory ran on UTC but once it hit the top of the hour I waited... and waited (was the only one in hene) and then CC through 1-8 then proceeded to taxi /hyper rock myself to all the other towns and not a monster park mob in sight.

So obviously I've gotten the times wrong. (。•́︿•̀。)

also I'm unsure what "in town" is the right town (。•́︿•̀。) (。•́︿•̀。) is it ALL towns? all town maps? or just the main town map ?? (。•́︿•̀。)

I just want to sit myself on a squishy slime (。•́︿•̀。) (。•́︿•̀。) (。•́︿•̀。)

Anyone can help please? (っ- ‸ – ς) I can't find the time in game at all.

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,320
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    The Party Punk Maple Admin only shows up between 10AM and 10PM UTC. It's now 7:46 AM UTC.

You can see the in-game time by looking at the big clocks at "airports" - such as one map right of Leafre.
  • JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Reactions: 6,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    You can also go to google and search "utc time"
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited August 2017
    or add another time zone into your desktop clock, I have EST, PDT, UTC