[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

HELP PLEASE! MY character was blocked by a program

XenosagaJCMCXenosagaJCMC
Reactions: 200
edited August 2017 in Archive
In the morning today I was ready to play Maple like every morning in the office, and suddenly it tells me that my account was blocked for illegal use of programs! Which is not true!

I've been around for 10 years with my account! Perhaps more,
Please fix this problem and give me back my account! They have been many years with her to be taken away from me in this unjust way!

I would appreciate it if they investigated the cause of the error.

The program I use in office is HIDE FOLDERS 2012, the only blocks folders and files so that I can not see my things other people who want to get into my pc.
And I say it was this program because it is the only one that had open at the time of entering the game

I can provide a screenshot via email

Comments

• XenosagaJCMCXenosagaJCMC
    edited August 2017
    Please, thank you for investigating and returning my account! Almost every day game, they must have some register of the users and of what they do, please investigate! I want my account!
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    You need to make a Customer Support Request (ticket) at http://support-maplestory.nexon.net
    XenosagaJCMC
    edited August 2017
    Try to find a part where I could expose my case in the link that you sent me because I did not find anything.

If any other way where I could expose my case to the owners of nexon maplestory I would catch a lot.

THANKS!
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    Click on "SUBMIT A REQUEST" in the top right of that page.
    XenosagaJCMC
    edited August 2017
    Thanks i´ll try!