[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Make Eluna drops able to turn Off

IvangoldIvangold
Reactions: 2,985
edited August 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
The amount of drops you need and drop from monsters is absurd, for someone like me who have the pet loot lag and quest killing lag is like having both at the same time when i try to loot stuff, in trainning i can't pick up drops(aside from nodestones with Z buttom...) since my exp will drastically with pet loon on.

If you don't farm everyday you will have loads of drops to get when you're trainning, i guess not much maplers have this problem as i have but i can't pick up stuff with my pet or i will pretty much freeze every second, even more with this event.

Beying able to turn off the drops would be a good solution, not everybody go to the events or are 100%invested, i liked Eluna event, just ass that we need so many drops, i feel like quitting the game, it's like they don't care for anyone who lag with pets.