[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Help with CRA Reboot

CartCart
Reactions: 200
edited August 2017 in General Chat
I'm a 192 Paladin on reboot looking for someone to help me with CRA runs, I've got a 400k range as of right now but I do have a 10sec boss stun. Please add me on Reboot if you would be kind enough to help, IGN is CartShield

Comments

• Traveler5577Traveler5577
    Reactions: 1,995
    edited August 2017
    wow good job so far on your paladin. i want to do one over there but waiting whenever we get a revamp for the Ultimate Explorers 2.0 so i can remake one.. all mine is missing is the high jump that dawn warrior has... but how did u get up to 400K range. what is your damage right now? is he using a Hammer 1Handed or 2 Handed ? with the rosary? because that increases ur atk Range more then the swords do?
  • CartCart
    Reactions: 200
    edited August 2017
    Right now I'm using pensalir helm, boots, gloves, overall, and 2h sword. Solid gollux set, Condensed power crystal, Aquatic Eye Accessory, Royal black metal shoulders, golden maple leafe emblem, ghost ship badge, maple treasure rosary, nova hades cloak and some junk rings, Everything is 6% str except for sword, rosary, ghost ship badge and golden maple leafe, they all have around 15% str or more each.