[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

(nevermind)

ComicSansComicSans
Reactions: 410
Member, Private Tester
edited August 2017 in Archive
The message below was based off my experience that we couldn't create certain characters at all on tespia. When in fact, we just couldn't create them using the lvl 150 character card. Still, I wish the latter weren't the case so that I can test hayato the way I usually play him (lvl 200+). I'm not sure I have it in me to grind a new one to 200+ (mine is level 223 on reboot) just for testing purposes.

There's a solid chunk of characters we can't create on Tespia, even though all classes are undergoing rebalancing with nerfs/buffs. How can we test these and provide feedback if we can't play them? Two of the classes that seem to be impacted most, though understandably non-KMS, can't be created (Kanna, Hayato). I have both of these characters over level 200 on reboot but have neither on regular servers, so I can't test them at all on Tespia.

Let us create any new character so we can actually test different classes and provide feedback/suggestions.