[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Impossible to reach Ninja Castle

MakazeKibaMakazeKiba
Reactions: 1,800
edited September 2016 in Bug Reporting
Bug type:
Missing NPC

Brief bug summary:
At the release of the new Mushroom Shrine, the NPC "Palanquin" was overwritten and possibly forgotten.

More details:
The NPC called Palanquin was the only way to reach Ninja Castle unless you had a Hyper Teleport Rock (unconfirmed).

Steps to reproduce:
Go to Mushroom Shrine. The only NPCs present are the NPCs involved in the Mushroom Shrine Tales storyline.

Character name:
MakazeKiba

Character level:

Character job:
Hayato(4)

World name:
Mardia of MYBCKN, but fairly certain this is universal.

Date and time of the incident:
Since September 7th, 2016. (v.176 patch release)

Comments

• JulyJuly
    Reactions: 2,720
    edited September 2016
    I can confirm that you can't reach to Ninja Castle with Hyper teleport rock since none of Ninja Castle area are able to reach through the map.

That area not available and seems like its intended.. but with that super super! lame patch notes i'm not surprised its not there.
    MakazeKiba
  • chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,740
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2016
    July
    July said:

I can confirm that you can't reach to Ninja Castle with Hyper teleport rock since none of Ninja Castle area are able to reach through the map.

That area not available and seems like its intended.. but with that super super! lame patch notes i'm not surprised its not there.
    But you can save map names on hyper tele rocks you don't have to use the map.
  • PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
    Reactions: 5,265
    edited September 2016
    The point is, we shouldn't have to rely on a Hyper Rock to teleport there. In JMS, Ninja Castle can be accessed by Perry the Pelican, so we should implement Perry as well.
    MakazeKiba
  • KThxBaiNaoKThxBaiNao
    Reactions: 11,690
    edited September 2016
    Thanks for bringing this to our attention, we'll look into this. :)