[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

More support staff to keep on top of issues

EfficientlyLazyEfficientlyLazy
Reactions: 815
edited August 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Currently, the list of known bugs that the playerbase is aware of expands beyond 50.

The list of known bugs that the forum moderators are aware of totals 6, and most of the current listed bugs on the pinned thread aren't as obnoxiously problematic as other issues. The last it was updated was May 30th, 2017 and it is locked. Over 3 months of a "break" period where any issue a person has is disregarded 90% of the time and not even addressed. At least ensure that the player's issues are being looked into & tell them what is being done to fix it and approximately how much longer they will have to deal with it.

I cannot further express how much trouble it causes, how many in-game deaths it causes, how much unnecessary time is wasted and how much experience I have lost due to

A. multiple keyboard models freezing up only with maplestory
B. crashing/program stops responding, only with maplestory (most notable in certain areas like Vellum or Chaos HT where half the map disappears before I d/c)

I have mentioned this several times as being one if not the most annoying bug/glitch that is affecting me... yet these words fall upon deaf ears or blind eyes rather.

There has to be more quantity and quality of support staff in order to minimize and prevent these bugs/glitches from affecting players on the daily. If it weren't for the fact that I wasn't playing with IRL friends I would'n't have started this game again because I know for a fact how hard it is to get Nexon's attention in regards to an issue that their games are presenting. Please show me that you have changed. Please show me that the BBB falsely rates your business as F and that you're actually a decent company who isn't wanting to rip money off of teenage kids so that they can cube/scroll/gach/marvel time/insert-other-gambling-method.

Some feedback and transparency is the minimal that I have asked, and none of us are getting it. Other players are getting very very frustrated with the state of things and with this recent patch, you have turned a lot of people away. My guess is that this game was dying anyway and the work needed to make it stable outweighs the costs yet Nexon is still willing to let it run like a cash cow with minimal effort put into stabilizing it.