[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

World Leap Event Question

gvnalmanzagvnalmanza
Reactions: 1,075
edited September 2017 in General Chat
Hi Everyone,

Can someone please clarify to me what worlds in particular will I be able to transfer to?

The notes indicated the following: Bera, Broa - BK, Bellocan - MYBCKN, Dementhos - GRAZED. What do the acronyms mean next to Broa, Bellocan and Dementhos?

Thank you for responses.

Comments

• Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited September 2017
    gvnalmanza wrote: »
    Can someone please clarify to me what worlds in particular will I be able to transfer to?

The notes indicated the following: Bera, Broa - BK, Bellocan - MYBCKN, Dementhos - GRAZED. What do the acronyms mean next to Broa, Bellocan and Dementhos?

The acronyms represent the world alliances that they belong to. World Alliances has connected players of those listed world together.

For instance:

BK consists of Broa, and Khaini.
    MYBCKN consists of Mardia, Yellonde, Bellocan, Chaos, Kradia, and Nova.
    GRAZED consists of Galicia, Renegades, Arcania, Zenith, El Nido, Demethos.

Since only one world is listed, you are only allowed to transfer to that world to be part of that world alliance. They haven't opened up the other worlds that is part of that alliance due to technical issues in the past years ago.