[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

"Recruiting New Members" question.

GeminiaGeminia
Reactions: 2,370
edited September 2017 in General Chat
It isn't covered in the patch notes, but are the skills you gain from the clubs permanent? On one hand, the event is really short (7 days) to make use of the skills (limited time), but on the other hand, getting closeness to each member is really time consuming (permanent). I started with the Muscle Museum quests but I constantly get Kill 1 Elite and they're not spawning as often as I think they should (only got 3 Elites to spawn in roughly one hour). It just seems too stressful to make the event worthwhile unless the skills are permanent.

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    Looking in my Beginner skill tab, I see that my "Rune Love" skill expires 9/5.

I think these skills are way too powerful to be permanent.
    You're right that the event is too much work for such a short-term benefit. But I guess that's what the gifts are for?
  • GeminiaGeminia
    Reactions: 2,370
    edited September 2017
    AKradian wrote: »
    Looking in my Beginner skill tab, I see that my "Rune Love" skill expires 9/5.

I think these skills are way too powerful to be permanent.
    You're right that the event is too much work for such a short-term benefit. But I guess that's what the gifts are for?

Oh, so are the buffs passive or active? If they're passive, then yeah that's kind of OP to be permanent. But unfortunately for me, even the gifts make the event too time consuming for me to make them worth while.